Thank you for allowing us to care for and teach your children each week.
We would like to do everything we can to keep a healthy and safe environment
for your child.
One way for you to help us and other families is by complying with a few health guidelines.
Your child should not attend Children’s Ministry if they have the following symptoms:
- A fever currently or within the last 24 hours.
- An unidentified rash, any open sores or oozing wounds.
- A persistent cough or exhibits yellow/green nasal discharge.
- Lethargic behavior (parents usually know when their child isn’t feeling well).
- Diarrhea or loose stools currently or within the last 24 hours.
- Vomiting currently or within the last 24 hours.
- The presence of head lice, pinworms, pinkeye, ringworm, chickenpox etc.
- Any symptoms that they would usually stay home from school with.
You may watch the service from the lobby or live streaming on Facebook from home.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding that your health and the health of others is of our highest concern.
Please contact Doug or Ashlee Bouziane for any questions.