Located at 26670 Agoura Rd. Calabasas Ca. 91320
Join us Sunday Mornings @10am or Thursday Nights @7pm
- Just off highway 101 at the Lost Hills Exit -
Governor Newsome has officially permitted the reopening of houses of worship immediately, and we will be following the guidelines set forth by the authorities.
With that being said, if you are at-risk, currently sick, feel sick, or you have a temperature we ask that you would please stay home. We will continue to live stream, so, if you don't feel comfortable coming back at this time, come back whenever you feel comfortable, the Lord still loves you and so do we.
For those who will be joining us, here are important guidelines we will be adhering to.
- We ask that you would check your temperature before coming to church as an extra health and safety precaution.
- We must limit attendance to 25% of building capacity or 100 attendees, whichever is lower.
- The chairs will be re-arranged to support the 6 feet social distancing.
- Social Distancing signs will be posted in all common areas as a reminder.
- We have a team that will ensure everything is properly sanitized in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
- We ask that you would refrain from hugs and touching one another (I know that’s going to be difficult but we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us amen?)
- Face coverings are strongly recommended at all times for congregants/visitors and staff but not mandated.
- Hand Sanitizer areas will be available.
- We will have prayer set up in the annex with chairs re-arranged in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- There will be no children’s ministry or youth at this time because physical distancing of at least 6 feet cannot be maintained. Youth and children may sit with parents in the big church.
- Our kitchenettes, foyers, etc. will be closed to congregate and interact.
- There will be no snacks, beverages of any sorts provided at this time. This is to eliminate the temptation to gather and congregate.
- We will limit the number of people that use the restroom at one time to allow for social distancing, most likely 2 at a time.
- One sanctuary door will be to enter and the other for exiting as to maintain social distancing
- We will still partake in communion, staff will take necessary safety precautions in preparing the elements and we will practice social distancing while receiving the elements.
- We will not be having our Agape feast at this time due to the risk of cross contamination.
We love you all dearly and cannot wait to worship our savior together again on May 31st.
We count it a blessing and a privilege to serve each and every one of you. Please feel free to call me with any questions or concerns, and text me your prayer requests as I want to continue to intercede for you all.
Pastor Dave (831) 428 2214