Women's Ministry Spring Bible Study conference call Saturday Mornings from 8am-9:30am
Last week we studied John chapter 16. This will week we will be studying John chapter 17. Please find a PDF below of John chapter 17: 1-26 and print for your binder.
To print this weeks lesson and add to your notebook, click link: John_Chapter_17.pdf
Here is the Lesson for this Week:
Read John Chapter 17:1-26 this week. When we Live Chat through Uber Conference (instructions below) again this Saturday, April 4th we will go over the entire chapter of John 17.
1) Pray for wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Also, pray for each other.
2) Read the entire chapter 17 first.
3) Read chapter 17 again, this time underline who the characters are, Observe what are they doing, what events are transpiring.
4) Read chapter 17 again and circle repetitive words or themes.
Here are the Goals:
1) Select 3 verses you want to go deeper with, interpret what it says (use your cross-reference, bible dictionary ect. or Blue Letter Bible)
ASK THE QUESTIONS: WHO, WHEN, WHY, WHAT, WHERE AND HOW?
2) What is the passage's overall message, what was the writer trying to tell you?
3) Find at least 1 application that you can apply to your life.
The Bible Verse Challenge:
Choose a memory verse from this week's passage to memorize and share with the ladies next time we meet.
Remember to first Observe, then Interpret and finally Apply. Review the "10 Tips " hand out for help.
Please feel free to let Regina or I know if you have any questions or how we can come alongside you and help.
We are so blessed to be in His Word together! We Love you all!
Due to Covid 19 we will be having our studies remotely through UberConference.
Here's how you can join Women's Ministry through UberConference:
Three ways to join below
- Join by desktop computer, uberconference works seamlessly video and/or audio through Google chrome browser you can download the internet browser here (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95346?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en) remember to choose PC or Mac, after Chrome is installed click join the call link below. If using anything other than Google Chrome you will be prompted to download the UberConference desktop app. Download it. Remember video will be automatically enabled if you have a computer camera, you can disable on your end.
- Join by phone app, through the app download the UberConference app through your phones app provider (but this is optional), here you will be asked to add the meeting name which is "holyspiritcalling"
- Join by phone, just dial the "Optional dial-in number" see below.
Here is the info to join the Women's Ministry conference call Saturday Mornings from 8am-9:30am
Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/room/holyspiritcalling
Optional dial-in number: 805-416-0579
No PIN Needed
If you have any issues call Ashlee at 805-631-2823